The ONLY place where my blog is!

Deflamer: Fireman of the Future

Thursday

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I haven't had the best holiday season so far which is exactly why I haven't been writing in my blog as much.
For my money, I'll take the age old wisdom that says, "if you're gonna be a grumpy gus, you shouldn't ride the bus with us!". That's what my grandmother always used to yell at us at least, which was ironic seeing as she was possibly the biggest "grumpy gus" I have ever met.
Anyways tonight is New Years Eve and I still haven't heard from Claire yet. I called earlier and some other guy picked up who I'm nearly possitive was a DIFFERENT guy then picked up last time. Whatever. Screw her! I live in THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD NOW!! Plus I'm pursuing my lifelong dream, which is a LOT more impressive than being an accountant in Arizona and being tied down in some loveless new relationship! 2010 is going to be MY year. You hear that Claire and Richard or whatever your name was!? This is DEFLAMER'S YEAR!!

If you type in "happy new year" into a google image search, this is the first picture that comes. A guy name Trevor's blog made it to wish his friends happy new year. I wonder if I met Trevor if we'd be friends. I'm guessing we wouldn't.