The ONLY place where my blog is!

Deflamer: Fireman of the Future

Friday

MOVING DAY!


GOODBYE CHINATOWN! GOODBYE YMCA!!
Here is a photo of my new neighborhood. I think this is going to be a great place for me. My new neighbors were REALLY excited to meet me, they even offered to move in all my stuff for me!! Everyone actually seemed disappointed when they found out I didn't have anything!
After I got my keys (YES!) I decided to celebrate. I went down to Times Square to eat at my favorite restaurant; THE HARD ROCK CAFE.
The Hard Rock
has the best food and the best atmosphere of any restaurant I have ever been to. They have a Hard Rock in Phoenix but the one in Times Square is ten times better. There is so much rock history and rock paraphernalia there. For dinner I had the Santa Fe Spring Rolls to start, the "Twisted" mac, Chicken and Cheese entree and a vanilla ice cream for desert. Now, that's a lot of "Eats"! ("Eats" are what they call food at The Hard Rock). On the way home a homeless man tried to push me down a flight of stairs. What's WRONG with people?!