The ONLY place where my blog is!

Deflamer: Fireman of the Future

Thursday

Good News

Fortuna's Wheel has spun my way!! My apartment opened up two weeks early and I can move in tomorrow! Apparently, the previous tenants were evicted for dealing a HORSE (????) Whatever! It's great for me. PLUS, it turns out that the building is NOT being condemned, so I will be able to live there for up to a YEAR!

I was so excited I called Claire and the kids. I'm pretty sure she's changed numbers, because some guy kept answering the phone. I know what your thinking, but I don't think Claire has taken a lover. I heard what sounded like a party in the background and trust me -- Claire HATES parties (Ugh!!!)

I can't wait to have my own place so the boys can come visit. I'll get a video game system and order some pizzas and they'll love me.